Category Archives: Sport Aviation Center (SAC)

Print This Post Print This Post

Just What Does It Cost To Run Palmetto Sport Aviation Association?

Just what does it cost to run Palmetto Sport Aviation Association? (About 70% of expenses are covered by dues. The other 30% are recovered from money paid at specific events.) Maybe you have not thought about it, but many may … Continue reading

Posted in Sport Aviation Center (SAC), Uncategorized | 1 Comment
Print This Post Print This Post

SAC Gets A New Combination Door Lock

Thanks to David Graff, EAA Chapter 242’s SAC Ops chairperson, we have a new front door lock at the SAC. David braved high heat and stormy weather on Saturday, July 2, 2011, to install the new lock system. The task … Continue reading

Posted in Chapter Business, News, Sport Aviation Center (SAC) | Tagged , , , , | 1 Comment
Print This Post Print This Post

Dennis Perry Braves Freezing Temps To Rescue SAC HVAC Unit

We membership committee folks were sitting in the SAC yesterday afternoon for our 4:00 PM meeting when a couple of us made comments about how cold it was in the SAC. Xen said the heat was not coming on. It … Continue reading

Posted in News, Sponsor, Sport Aviation Center (SAC) | 1 Comment